Welcome! I’m a writer who has published a variety of novels from science fiction to mysteries to thrillers. They include:
- The Last P.I. Series — Dover Beach, The Distance Beacons, and Where All The Ladders Start — a series of private eye novels set in a dystopian future Boston.
- The Portal Series — Portal, Terra, and Home — a series of alternative universe adventures in the multiverse.
- Senator, in which a charismatic young senator in a tough re-election campaign is under suspicion of having killed a beautiful journalist – a woman who was secretly his lover. He needs to keep his family and his campaign together while attempting to solve a murder for which everyone he knows and loves seems to have a motive.
- Replica, a near-future thriller in which a beautiful young computer scientist is kidnapped to create an android replica of the president of the United States. If she fails, she will die. If she succeeds, the future of the world is in jeopardy.
- Pontiff, in which a shadowy assassin stalks the first black pope, a reputed miracle-worker who has made many enemies at the Vatican during his short reign. Meanwhile a handsome young priest and a beautiful police detective try desperately to stop the killer before he strikes at an outdoor Mass in Boston’s legendary Fenway Park.
For more information on all my books, see here.
I live near Boston with my wife. We have two wonderful sons whom we’ve launched into the world.